1. I was pretty damn excited to be featured on the Huffington Post last week.
“Although Hollywood may try to convince us otherwise, the truth is that relationships are not built on grand romantic gestures. They’re not even built on medium-sized ones. They are actually based on the tiny-but-cumulative acts of daily love within a partnership. The little things that make up a life of days.”
Read the rest here.
2. Have you seen the ‘Women against feminism’ stuff circling the web? This article made me both laugh and fist pump.
4. Traditionally, women have always made their art out of stolen materials and stolen time. This article by Tara Sophia Mohr is beautiful.
5. Always felt an affinity for the good old ‘pen and paper’ style of creation? There’s a reason for that: “One of the advantages of moving away from the keyboard and doing something that requires greater flexibility in how we use our hands is that it also requires greater flexibility in how we use our brains.” I always knew there was something special about handwriting over typing.
(Also, does this mean I can go on a stationery splurge guilt-free?!)
6. Everyone wants better, but no one wants to do the work to change. (Link)